- 1.50 USD ($)
Our offered Medium Duty Cantilever Racking System is capable of giving unobstructed continuous space. This system consists of columns with a vertical beam and one and two horizontal beams at the base to provide stability. It is made of hot-rolled metal beams at variable heights enabling to t be fitted. This racking system is designed to allow the shelves to be assembled quickly and easily. Our provided Medium Duty Cantilever Racking System is made under the direction of our expert professionals and thoroughly checked by our quality controller on different quality parameters.
The most common industrial cantilever racking system is the medium duty cantilever racking system, comprising multi-layer of racking arms. This rack can be used for storing long and bulk material, for instance pipes, tubes, lumber, etc. The loading and unloading of such goods is easier, as cantilever racking's pick up surface is not obstructed by upright. There are two vertical uprights on the bay of cantilever rack; it is possible to fix the horizontal arm at different heights. The epoxy polyester powder coated or hot dip galvanized coated rack can be installed both, indoors and outdoors.
- This is a cost-effective storage system.
- There is no front upright in the way, allowing faster loading and unloading.
- Arms can be adjusted easily on 100mm centers.
- "Special Rotate Arm" device prevents arms from being dislodged at the time of loading or unloading.
- This rack can be easily assembled, with no special tools required for the job.
- 5000 Per Month
- 20-30 Days
- Asia Australia Central America North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa